Covid-19 has created many challenges for us all these past few months. To ensure the safety of our Premier family, we have developed protocols for parents, players, and coaches to follow beginning with our Premier Covid-19 Decision Tree (figure shown below). This is to help guide our parents, players, and coaches to the decision on whether they are “Ready to Play!” While following these protocols we have been extremely successful at keeping our players safe during this pandemic.
Premier has established the following Pre-Practice Symptom Checks and Safety Requirements.
- All players must wear a mask and wait outside of the practice facility until their coach conducts a symptom check prior to the start of practice. The coach will ensure the players are not experiencing any of the Covid-19 symptoms then take the players temperature with a thermometer.
- The team will then enter the facility after the previous team has exited the building so there is no mingling amongst teams to ensure safety.
- Coaches wipe down the balls used before and after practice.
- The team then exits out the rear exit door for the following team to enter.
With Parents following our Decision Tree and coaches adhering to our Pre-Practice Symptom Checks and Safety Requirements, below are the statistics from our Spring/Summer season, which we are extremely proud of.
- Teams Participating in Activities: 54
- Playing Players: 527
- Estimated Number of Premier Family Members: 2,213
- Number of Total Practices: 1,296
- Number of Games Played v. Other Organizations: 864
- Total Confirmed Positive Covid-19 Cases: 5 (2 Players and 3 Coaches)
- Number of Known Confirmed Positive Covid-19 of Premier Family Members: 0
- Number of Hospitalizations/Death: 0
- Positivity Rate: 0.0003%
We are excited to begin expanding to our full programs this Fall and Winter!
To read our full Premier Monthly News, click here.
AVAILABLE PROGRAM REGISTRATIONS:
LITTLETON | LAKEWOOD | GOLDEN | ARVADA | HIGHLANDS RANCH | LONE TREE |
CENTENNIAL |GREENWOOD VILLAGE | PARKER | AURORA | SOUTH AURORA