5 Minute Basketball Stretching Routine
We’re all guilty of forgetting to stretch before and after our basketball workouts. It may seem like a trivial task at times, but the benefits are monumental from a long term perspective.
Stretching properly can increase and improve motion in your joints, increase blood flow, and decrease feelings of stiffness. Other potential benefits of stretching can include reducing delayed onset muscle soreness, increasing athletic performance and reducing the risk of tendon or muscle tears.
Below is a short 5-minute basketball stretching routine that you can implement into your at home skills training with minimal equipment!
Our Mission at Premier Basketball
The mission of Colorado and Utah Premier Basketball Club is to provide an exceptional personal development experience through the game of basketball for youth ages 3-19 by teaching the values of hard work, accountability, team play, competitiveness, and sportsmanship.
We will provide comprehensive programs that help all of our athletes, from the beginning player to our elite national level players, become the best players and people they can be.
It is our goal to provide a safe and positive environment where all children feel valued and can feel great about their accomplishments. Most importantly, we hope that after our players have moved on from our organization, they will realize lifelong benefits from their experience with Premier.
Premier seeks to establish the highest quality youth basketball club in the world.
Our parents, athletes, and fans will find that Colorado Premier Basketball Club and Utah Premier Basketball Club are committed to the following five core values:
- Kids First: We put the kids first in everything we do and every decision we make in our boys and girls youth basketball club.
- Whole Player – Whole Person Development: Our programs expand beyond just basketball. Through on and off the court activities, we attempt to instill the values of hard work, accountability, team play, sportsmanship and charity in all of our athletes.
- All Ages – All Abilities: We believe that basketball can be a positive outlet for all youth, not just elite athletes.
- High-Quality Coaches and Staff: We seek out the highest quality coaches and people to be a part of our organization. We proudly support the Positive Coaches Alliance.
- Affordable, Value-Driven Programs: Our staff and coaches are in this for kids, not money. We keep our fees as low as we possibly can to run an exceptional organization and allow families the ability to have their kids play for Premier.