U14-U17 Girls Premier Academy Teams
Premier Basketball Club's Nike Sponsored U14-U17 Girls Premier Academy teams are made up of the best players from the Rocky Mountain Region and the 7 states that border Colorado.
As an Official Member of the Nike Girls Elite Youth Basketball League (EYBL), which consists of the top 32 youth girls basketball clubs in the United States, our teams compete against the best talent from around the country providing our players with an unparalleled opportunity for basketball development and collegiate recruiting exposure.
We generally have 8-10 U14-U17 teams, 5 "Nike" teams and 5 "Select" teams, across each of our locations. Our top Sophomore and Junior Nike EYBL teams are composed of players from around the Rocky Mountain Region and compete throughout the summer for an opportunity to play for a coveted Nike National Championship in Augusta, SC.
March 15th to July 31st - We will break from June 1st to June 26th for players to participate with their High School teams.
• 2 Practices Per Week and 2-3 Skill Development Sessions per month
• 4-5 Spring Tournaments & 3-4 Summer Tournaments
• Tournaments - Tournament selection is based on level of the team and a tentative tournaments list is provided to all players following tryouts. Nike teams participate in 4-5 NCAA Evaluation Events and Select teams participate in 2-4 NCAA Evaluation Events.
Commitment: We expect the most committed and dedicated players to play on our Premier Academy Teams. Players are asked to attend all team functions, practices, games and events.
• Club Fee - 6 Payments of $135/Month - March 15 to August 15
• Uniform Fee - See "Uniforms, Gear and Shoes" below
• Tournament Registration and Travel Fees - This fee is based on the number of tournaments each team participates in and travels to and is billed AT COST. Tournament Registration Fees generally range from $350-500 per player and Travel Fees range from $350-$800 per trip.
*Please note that Nike Girls EYBL teams are sponsored and have reduced fees that are communicated directly to those players prior to the start of the season.
We offer several options for players to raise money to cover club related expenses through our Fundraising Program. CLICK HERE to read more.
Below are links to our Scholarship Guidelines and Application:
Practice and Skill Development Locations:
• Jefferson County - Littleton/Lakewood area gyms
• Parker - Parker area gyms
• Western Slope - Grand Junction and Fruita area gyms
• Utah Premier - Salt Lake City and surrounding area gyms
NIKE EYBL TEAMS WILL HAVE REGIONAL PRACTICES IN GRAND JUNCTION, SALT LAKE CITY AND DENVER IN ADDITION TO LOCAL PRACTICES.
Coaches: Coaches are selected following tryouts based on the skill level of the team, travel requirements and coach fit.
Uniforms, Gear and Shoes: Our Colorado basketball club is the only Nike Sponsored youth basketball club in the entire Rocky Mountain Region. Premier Academy Team coaches, players and staff proudly wear Nike uniforms and gear.
Uniforms are rented to players each year for $40 and are returned following the season. Details regarding additional mandatory gear including bags, travel shirts, etc. will be sent out prior to tryouts each year.
We request that players wear Nike shoes and supplemental gear and refrain from wearing competitor gear at Premier events such as headbands, socks, compression shorts, etc.
Tryouts: Visit our Tryouts page for more detailed information about tryout dates and times.
Important Documents and Information:
Below are some links to important information regarding participation on a Premier Academy Team.