Keith Van Horn, Executive Director
Keith serves as the Founder and Executive Director of Premier Basketball Club and also acts as the Director of our U10-U17 Girls Premier Academy and Nike EYBL program. He founded Premier to create a top Utah and Colorado basketball club that is based on his values of the game of basketball. Keith brings over 30 years of basketball experience to Premier providing organizational leadership and overseeing the basketball philosophy. During his successful NBA and NCAA career at the University of Utah, he was taught by several of the best coaches ever to coach the game like Rick Majerus, Larry Brown and John Calapari. He now uses those experiences to benefit the organization and players at Premier. Keith uses Premier as a way to give back to the game that gave him so much and takes no compensation for his work.
Keith is actively involved in issues related to youth sports policy, parenting and developing athletes and ways in which our youth can use sports to positively impact their lives. He writes about these issues on his blog, The Official Blog of Keith Van Horn, Lay-ups and Rebounds.
Additionally, Keith serves as the Managing Partner of VH Real Estate Holdings, LLC and is the former President of Branded Business Apps, which he sold in 2012.
He is also a member of both the University of Utah National Advisory Board and the Positive Coaching Alliance National Advisory Board which he emphatically supports. He lives in Colorado with his wife, Amy, and four children and they are active in their philanthropic work through The Keith and Amy Van Horn Charitable Fund.
You can read more about Keith on his fan page www.keithvanhorn.com
- ESPN NCAA National Player of Year 1997
- Consensus Associated Press All American 1996, 1997
- Conference Player of the Year 1995, 1996, 1997
- Conference and University of Utah Career Scoring Leader
- Member of the University of Utah Hall of Fame
- Member of the PAC-12 Hall of Fame
- 2nd Pick of the 1997 NBA Draft
- First Team All-Rookie 1998
- Ranked 5th in the NBA in scoring 1998 season
- 2002 Eastern Conference Champion with the New Jersey Nets
- 2006 Western Conference Champion with the Dallas Mavericks
- Top Ten Career Leader in New Jersey Nets History in Points, Rebounds, Three Point Field Goals Made and Free Throws Made
- NBA Finals Participant (2002, 2005)