Founded on the values of the Positive Coaching Alliance by former NBA standout Keith Van Horn and several like-minded coaches and individuals who share a passion for teaching basketball the right way, Premier Basketball Club is a Nike Sponsored 501(c)(3) non-profit youth basketball organization based in Colorado and Utah dedicated to providing an outstanding basketball and life experience for boys and girls ages 3-19.
We serve nearly 2,000 players in the following communities and draw players from the entire Rocky Mountain Region for our competitive Premier Academy Teams:
- Jefferson County, CO - Littleton, Lakewood, Denver, Highlands Ranch, Evergreen, Conifer, Golden and West Denver
- Parker, CO - Parker, Lone Tree, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, South Aurora
- Western Slope, CO - Grand Junction, Fruita, Palisade, Durango, Montrose, Delta, and Rifle
- Utah Premier - Metro Salt Lake City and Suburbs, Utah
Premier is a USA Basketball Accredited Organization. Our Colorado basketball club and Utah basketball club has programs for the beginning player all the way up to nationally competitive elite club players that play on our top boys and girls competitive Nike Premier Academy teams.
Our Girl's Premier Academy Teams are an Official Member of the Nike Elite Youth Basketball League (EYBL) which consists of the top 32 club programs in the United States.
Premier offers youth basketball camps, basketball leagues and tournaments, private and group basketball training, beginner skill development, team options for several age groups and skill levels and much more.
Our Mission at Premier Basketball
The mission of Colorado and Utah Premier Basketball Club is to provide an exceptional personal development experience through the game of basketball for youth ages 3-19 by teaching the values of hard work, accountability, team play, competitiveness and sportsmanship.
We will provide comprehensive programs that help all of our athletes, from the beginning player to our elite national level players, become the best players and people they can be.
It is our goal to provide a safe and positive environment where all children feel valued and can feel great about their accomplishments. Most importantly, we hope that after our players have moved on from our organization, they will realize lifelong benefits from their experience with Premier.
Premier seeks to establish the highest quality youth basketball club in the world.
Our parents, athletes and fans will find that Colorado Premier Basketball Club and Utah Premier Basketball Club are committed to the following five core values:
- Kids First: We put the kids first in everything we do and every decision we make in our boys and girls youth basketball club.
- Whole Player - Whole Person Development: Our programs expand beyond just basketball. Through on and off the court activities, we attempt to instill the values of hard work, accountability, team play, sportsmanship and charity in all of our athletes.
- All Ages - All Abilities: We believe that basketball can be a positive outlet for all youth, not just elite athletes.
- High-Quality Coaches and Staff: We seek out the highest quality coaches and people to be a part of our organization. We proudly support the Positive Coaches Alliance.
- Affordable, Value Driven Programs: Our staff and coaches are in this for kids, not money. We keep our fees as low as we possibly can to run an exceptional organization and allow families the ability to have their kids play for Premier.