|This will be our last Premier Weekly News of the 2017-18 Season. We will begin our 2018-19 Premier Weekly News on Sunday April 8th. Please note that in our new Premier Weekly News format, each of our locations, Utah, JeffCo, Parker and Western Slope will have their sections updated weekly with relevant, location specific information.For Colorado players in our JeffCo, Parker and Western Slope Locations trying out for our Spring/Summer Premier Academy Teams, important Pre and Post Tryout Information is detailed below.
Confirmation of Dates/Times: Please make sure you double check the correct dates and times for tryouts for your age group and location on our website at www.coloradopremierbasketball.com/tryouts/
Check In: **PLEASE ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TRYOUT TIME!** With over 600 players trying out for our Premier Academy Teams, please make sure you arrive early so that you do not miss any of the tryout.
What to Bring: Pumped up basketball, water bottle, WHITE T-SHIRT, and a great attitude!
POST TRYOUT INFORMATION
1. Roster Announcement: Rosters will be announced the day after tryouts by 8pmvia email and will also be posted on our website. If you do not wish to play on the team you have been selected to, please notify us via email within 12 hours following roster announcements at email@example.com. Roster decisions are made through a collective evaluation effort by Premier club coaches and staff. ALL ROSTER DECISIONS ARE FINAL.
2. Set Up: If selected for a team, you will receive two Welcome Emails from us. The first email will be a TeamSnap invitation to join your assigned Premier Academy team. Premier uses the TeamSnap service for all rosters, scheduling, and club communication. The second email will detail the additional steps you need to take IMMEDIATELY following team placement to get your uniform, order additional gear, set up your billing account, etc. Please make sure to read these emails thoroughly.
3. Uniform and Gear Orders: You will pay for your uniform rental (JeffCo, Parker and Western Slope Colorado Locations) or uniform purchase (Utah locations) upon setup of your Premier billing account and your uniform will be sent directly to your head coach for distribution at a practice prior to your first game. ANY ADDITIONAL GEAR YOU ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE FOR YOUR TEAM MUST BE ORDERED ON OUR ONLINE TEAM STORE IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING TEAM PLACEMENT SO THAT IT ARRIVES PRIOR TO YOUR FIRST GAME. Please follow the instructions in your Welcome Email to get your uniform and gear ordered.
4. Team Practice, Skill Development and Game Schedules: Detailed team practice and skill development schedules as well as league and tournament schedules will be emailed out within two weeks following tryouts.
5. Fees: Detailed fee information can be found on our website at www.coloradopremierbasketball.com by clicking > Programs > Premier Academy Teams. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the fee information link for your location.
6. Players who don’t make a Premier Academy Team – Skills Academy Program: Due to the number of players who want to play for Premier, we are unable to place all of our tryout participants on a team. However, Premier club coaches and staff allow 5 players from each U10-U14 age/gender group at tryouts to participate in the Premier Skills Academy Program at our JeffCo, Parker, Western Slope and Utah Locations. The Skills Academy Program are twice weekly skill development sessions that allow players the opportunity to work on ball handling, footwork and shooting. If your son or daughter is interested in this program, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Good luck to all of players at tryouts!